Sunday, September 21, 2008

thinking on crowds and motion city soundtrack

I was just thinking back to the Honda Civic Tour. It was my first concert without a parent and the crowd was drifting back and forth.  Violently.  It was pretty hectic. We (me and my friend) figured that when you guys walked on stage it would be worst of all. We didn't know how to handle the thrashing of large crowds. We were bracing for impact. I remember you saw the audience and told us to 'fucking stop.' the crowd stopped for a little and then started again. You were in the middle of a song and stopped it anyway. Just to tell us to stop. The crowd finally did stop. Thank you.

I know how to handle these crowds a little better now.
(Thanks to the Honda Civic Tour)
I know how to go with the flow.
(Thanks to the Final Riot Tour)
I know how to push people away.
(Thanks to the Devo concert)

All at the same venue, too.

Thank you for helping us out anyway. It made the concert much more bearable.


"I guess you could say that we really are Behind the Sea."

blog comments powered by Disqus